We met in student housing, got married, bought a house, graduated from college, had a baby and the rest is history.
Our Family
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Lucy is 5 Months Old!
I know I always say this but... Lucy is growing up so fast! I can't believe it's been 5 months already, it was just yesterday that we were in the hospital waiting for this sweet girl to come. She has gotten very busy over the last couple of weeks. She can now roll over both ways and she is almost sitting up all by herself. She sleeps really good through the night, always 8-10 hours. She has discovered her toys and loves putting them in her mouth. She has quite the fun and sassy attitude, she always makes me laugh. I feel so lucky to be a Mom, I know that is very cliche, but it has been the greatest gift I could have ever gotten. It is also wonderful that I have an amazing husband, he is truly my partner and I couldn't raise this girl without him.
2 comments:
Aw Corinne, she is just so precious!!
You always have such darling pictures! She is getting so big and cute.
Post a Comment