Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, July 15, 2010

What a Guy!

I need to recognize a certain amazing man in my life. This is the man who..

Meticulously plans out every gift he gives me for my birthday days in advance

Brings me flowers for every holiday & just randomly too

Listens to me, REALLY listens and remembers things I tell him

Makes sure that I have everything I need and want

Loves to surprise me with gifts and nice gestures

Loves serving others and would do anything to help someone out

Changed every single one of Lucy's diapers for the first week of her life

Came to every Doctor's appointment with me when I was pregnant

Works so hard to support our family

Works a lot but still manages to help me clean the house & take care of the baby

Is so patient with me

Accepts me and loves me for who I am

Is the sweetest Daddy to his little girl

AND a MILLION other things...

This man is my best friend, soul mate, lover & husband. Thank you babe for everything you do for me & Lucy. Marrying you was the best thing I ever did!







No comments: