Our Family

Our Family

Monday, June 14, 2010

Almost 4 Weeks Old!

I can't believe Lucy is almost 4 weeks old! The past 4 weeks have been so awesome and really hard! She is such a good baby, very good natured. I love seeing her little sweet face every day, I could see it less at night though! She's still waking up every 2-3 hours at night, but she's getting better. She is still such a little peanut though, weighing about 7 pounds. When she was 1 week old she had lost 10% of her body weight and got down to 5 lbs 14 oz. We had to start stuffing her like a little pig and she gained weight pretty quickly. I'm just trying to get back to normal, it is such an adjustment having a baby. My mom came and helped us the week after I had her. I am SO thankful for that! I seriously don't know what I would have done without her help. THANK YOU mom, we LOVE you sooo much!! p.s. Lucy misses her Grandma!




3 comments:

The Collins said...

She is SOOOO cute! I wish we were there so I could hold her!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Such a sweet baby girl!!! I love her, and so does Olivia! We stopped by yesterday cause Olivia wouldn't stop jabbering about Lucy. ;) Love you Corinne! xoxo

The Bahrs said...

I can't believe how little she still is! The last picture is funny, your cat looks like its thinking "Someone is in my spot!" haha! You're such a great mom already!