Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 26, 2010

Scott's Graduation

My wonderful husband graduated this past December from BYU, he participated in the ceremony last Friday. I am extremely proud of him and his accomplishments. He is the most dedicated, hard-working and amazing person I know. It was so fun spending the day with the Collins Family and we had a Fiesta at our house in the evening. I LOVE YOU babe, I'm SO PROUD of you!!












Kendra & I....her husband Caleb graduated on the same day...Congrats Caleb!


Scott and his special cupcake...Thanks Marye!







p.s....36 Weeks...I'm huge!

2 comments:

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Sorry we missed Scott! But the party looked great! Mad I missed out on that food. lol but Congrats Scott! So happy for you guys!

PS
You're belly is Adorable!

The Bahrs said...

Congrats Scott!! PS I was the one that left cookies on your doorstep. I hope you liked them and didn't end up throwing them away bc I'm lame and didn't leave a note with them! Ha ha! :)