Our Family

Our Family

Monday, February 8, 2010

Best Week Ever!

3 Reasons why I had the Best Week Ever!!

1. I'm feeling awesome! I have so much energy, sometimes I forget I'm pregnant! The baby is kicking constantly & I can feel where she is. It is so fun!



25 Weeks



2. Our friends Becka & Brian came to stay with us and visit. It was such a blast. Kendra & Caleb were with us too which made it even more fun!! When Brian, Scott & Caleb are around each-other they transform into little boys that play darts and shoot each-other with nerf guns. I've never heard so much giggling in my life!! They are worse than us girls! I'm so glad that Kendra, Becka & I married guys who get along so well. We also got to see Katie & her baby Owen, he is 13 months old and such a handsome boy! So, Kendra is 34 weeks pregnant, I'm 25 weeks, Becka is 15 weeks and Katie is 5 weeks. I can't wait until our babies are born and become best friends!!






3. Jess (my baby sister), Aaron and Addy came to visit us too!! Addy is the most precious little thing. She is so good and happy. I love to see her sweet smile. When they left I was so sad, but happy they came. I would give anything to hold her right now! It was so nice having them here so I could hold, love and feed that little baby. I love those guys more than anything!!



No comments: