Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 2, 2009

THIS baby

She has my whole heart. This baby, my niece Addy, is the cutest, sweetest little baby ever. I just got back from North Carolina seeing Addy, Jess, Aaron, Scott and Meaghan. It was amazing to see these people that I love so much. It was so amazing to feed Addy, change her,bathe her, stay up with her, love her and see what great parents Jess and Aaron are. I miss them already. When I got off the plane I felt terribly let down, I loved spending that time just hanging with Jess and the baby. I wish I could see them all the time. It hurts my heart that I can't be near them. But, I will see them all at Christmas, thankfully! I don't know if I can wait that long. Thank you everyone for a truly amazing time in North Carolina. (Thank you also to my wonderful husband for always understanding me wanting to see my family all the time..love you babe.)






No comments: