So, our friends Kendra & Caleb had been wanting us to go on a hike with them. They finally got us to go on a hike yesterday. We had to get snow shoes because it snowy in the moutains. It was ironic because it was so warm that day & we went somewhere colder, but it was actually really nice in the mountains.They told us it was really easy, maybe for them! Oh my goodness! The first 20 minutes I was dying! I felt bad because I totally was lagging behind and slowing everyone down! It was a total of 4 miles, to me that's a lot. But Kendra & Caleb were totally fine AND they had also ran a 10k race that morning, they are awesome! Luckily, it got easier and it ended up being really fun.
2 comments:
haha it was a little harder because of the snow shoes but in the summer it really is a EASY hike! I promise. And what is my hubs doing in that pic? He looks like hes squating but not quite??? LOve you!
I can't wait to do the hike when there is NO snow. The snow shoes added like 5 pounds! Thankfully I had my trusty camel pack or I wouldn't have made it!
Post a Comment