Scott and I have been mulling over the idea of a cat door for a while now. All of our cats stuff is in the basement so we always have to leave the basement door open, which is inconvenient and it also lets the cold air in upstairs. We didn't want to carve a big hole in our new door especially since if we sell the house someday people might not like that. We found a small door at Pet Smart and decided to go for it! We figure we'll be in this house for a long time so what the heck! I'm so glad we did. It is so convenient and doesn't look too bad. The cats are hilarious though. Daisy has gone through and acts like its no big deal. Dandelion is having a harder time. She stares at it a lot and runs through it really fast. I love the picture below. Dandelion is staring at the door and Daisy is trying to get in by pressing her paw up against it.

This is Dandelion waiting patiently to come in. She could not figure it out! We had to help her!
No comments:
Post a Comment