Our Family

Our Family

Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Card Spoiler Alert!!!

I love Christmas! It's going to be a little more stressful this year, but I'm still glad it's here. Of course we had to get like the hugest tree ever(notice how it touches our ceiling). Scott was really set on having a real tree, and a real big one. I also put my snowy village up, it is a little sad but I still love it! So, everyone knows we love our cats. Two years ago we had them in our Christmas cards, but last year they did not cooperate. We are bringing them in for this year. Below are a few sample images. Daisy loves her Santa outfit, yeah right. I'll just say she didn't flip out when I put it on her so that is a big step.
















1 comment:

Mrs. Hornberger said...

daisy looks pissed that shes wearing a santa shirt and that the other cat has the odassity to touch her. Here ears are bent back and shes staring at the floor lol