Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 3, 2008


Here is a picture of our new house. I still can't believe we actually bought it! I looked at this house 5 months ago and loved it. Scott wasn't really sold on buying a house at that time, but a few months later he softened up to the idea. After looking at so many houses and constantly being disappointed I showed Scott this one. He loved it and we knew it was the one. It is so nice to finally be moved in and somewhat unpacked. I look forward to many years in this house and lots of good memories!

5 comments:

Kendra and Caleb said...

Im so glad a house will allow you to blog!

The Mangelson's said...

That house look awesome. I'm glad you are blogging now.

The Collins said...

YEA! You have a blog, and I LOVE, LOVE your new house. We can't wait to see ya'll and the new house. Congrats!

..::StePh::.. said...

WOW COR!! The house is beautiful!! I am sooo happy for you! COngratulations!!!xO!

Corinne said...

Thanks everyone! I totally did not know about the whole "comment" thing until now. I'm such a dork!